Fear of Heights – Self Hypnosis Mp3 Recording

One in 10 people fear heights. That’s 10 percent of the population, who can’t climb ladders, ride a roller-coaster and in some cases, stand on a chair. If you identify with the height-fearing 10 percent, face this fear by buying this hypnosis MP3. The downloadable hypnosis session focuses on removing your fear of heights. It’ll transform you into one of the other 90 percent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *